Beauty of Roller Shades
Benefits of Roller Shades
The picture above is a recent install we completed at a nail salon in Scottsdale. As you can see, they were still in their construction phase,which explains the open ceiling and paper over some of the windows.
The customer wanted to block out as much light as possible during the time of day the sun was directly shinning through, while still being able to see out.
After looking through samples, they choose our NordicBW 1%, which is the tightest weave that means less glare and sun, yet not a complete blackout.
1. Color choices – variety of color choices
2. Decorative – roller shades don’t always have to be a solid color – there are a variety of decorative choices too.
3. Blocks brightness – Window films due to an excellent job at blocking glare throughout the day, but that time of day when the sun is directly shinning into your space, roller shades can help eliminate the harsh glare from our Arizona sun.
4. Clean – not only do roller shades give you a “clean line” look, but they are also easy to keep clean unlike blinds. A damp wash cloth can be used on the shade to wipe off any dirt or dust that may occur.
5. Blackout options for complete privacy – If you have a room (ex: bedroom) in which you want complete darkness and privacy, blackout shades are your answer.
6. Custom for you! Although you can purchase shades at big box stores, having them custom made means they will fit all areas of your windows. Light gaps will be minimal and they will have a clean and professional look!
What best fits your needs?
Samples and Estimates
We always offer free onsite estimates! During this time we will bring samples for you to look at and determine which will best work for you! We work with Century Blinds who offer a lifetime warranty on their blinds!
Call us today to learn more about our blinds and to schedule an estimate!